Saturday, June 26, 2004

Six

Non-Dilemma Update: Compluter successfully removed of all crappy adware, spyware and all other junk for the time being. Father's compluter, on the other hand, seems to have gone down the swanny. And it's his birthday too, poor soul.

Thursday's options were... actually, I'm not going to bother to list them. You can read Thursday's blog and comments again if you need reminding. Just let it be known that the result was a six, and that the letters have now all been sent out to

The Whitely Adsheet, PC Format, The Fortean Times, Bizarre, The Radio Times, The Financial Times, Big Jugs Weekly, St Winifreds School Kidz Newz, Hansard, Parkers Car Guide

I am somewhat concerned that Rich appears to be able to guess the result of the die so frequently. I fear that they may well be in colusion. Anyway, the letters have now been addressed and posted, so if you see me in Big Jugs Weekly you know who to blame.

I was intending to post this on Friday and had wanted to do something a little different to end the week, but couldn't for previously mentioned circumstances. All of you go get yourselves a die. Do it now.

If you haven't got a die (or can't be ostriched to fnd one) you can use this instead, and follow these steps.

1. Roll your die. Do it now.

Omally, if you have trouble with any of the above, please ask Mort to help. Now take a note of the number you rolled (I rolled a 4). And so introduces the weekend challenge...

Weekend Challenge One:
Complete X Favourite Things, before the weekend is out, where X is the number rolled.

Right, I'm off to complete four favourite things...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hah! I got a 3! *And* I dint need any help, so nyer to you wiv big knobs on! :p

9:33 pm  
Blogger Kourosism said...

Woo to you, Sir! Now find three things you haven't already completed!

10:25 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bah! I did 3 things this weekend in the natural course of events (Marmite, Geocaching and summat else (I forget what)) but pesky SimonG made me do 3 uncompleted Things on pain of pain. Mission accomplished! I even washed the cats wee off some wild Sage and ate it with some chicken! Hurrah!

8:35 pm  
Blogger Simon Goodway said...

I rolled a 4 and listened to Radiohead, achieved wireless broadband, read the kiddofspeed thingy and saw an aerial picture of my house. I had a few other Things lined up which I'll probably do during the week now.

11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home