Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Four

Dilemma Update: Would have written the letters to the newspapers today, but forgot to take pad and envelopes to work. Will write them tomorrow.

My options for which field I should attempt to make a significant contribution to were: -

  • Athletics.

  • Architecture.

  • Things equestrian.

  • Zoology

  • Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues

  • Ice Skating


  • And the result was: 4

    I must therefore attempt to make a significant contribution to zoology. Being that I have not even been to a zoo for some many years, I am at a loss as to where to begin. An obvious place, I would wager, would be to visit a Zoo.

    I'm sure that since the last time I went, a much larger range of animals have been discovered and captured, perhaps even a few aliens too. I've always fancied seeing one of those.

    Dilemma Five.
    Which Zoo should I visit?

    Preferred option: Marwell (it's nearby).

    3 Comments:

    Blogger car01 said...

    Chester zoo. They have lovely polar bears. Or at least they used to about 30 years ago. I expect they're all dead now. Anyway, I expect you can make a significant contribution to zoology by speaking to Rich on account of him having a degree in the subject. He's bound to know some aliens.

    2:00 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sarah Says:-

    Marwell Zoo. Just to give the easy option a chance with the die.

    3:55 pm  
    Blogger Jeangenie said...

    Jersey!

    4:48 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home