Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Three

Dilemma Update: The letters have been written, new stamps purchased, and now they're ready to go... but who should I send them to?

My options for yesterday were...

  • Marwell

  • Rutland Farm Park

  • Chester zoo.

  • Marwell Zoo.

  • Monkey World!

  • Jersey


  • The die has spoken, and it speaketh: 3.

    I will therefore attempt to visit Chester Zoo at the earliest opportunity.

    I do have a problem about which newspapers whould receive the vital letters that I must send out. This is a wholly important dilemma, and not one that can be left to the lesser nature of my free will. I therefore leave the manner in which I should decide which newspapers up to you.

    Dilemma Six:
    How should I choose which newspapers to send letters to?

    Preferred option: Roll the die!

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Lisa & Adam said...

    Hmmm... how to choose a newspaper. How about - go to the newsagent and pick whichever one has the most interesting looking headline.

    2:13 pm  
    Blogger car01 said...

    South Wales Echo
    (Thomson House
    Havelock Street
    Cardiff
    CF10 1XR)

    I can assure you that your letter would probably make the front page owing to the severe lack of news hereabouts.

    7:55 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sarah Says:-

    Choose them by asking people to suggest a selection of 6 newspapers on your blog. Then let the die decide which 6 it wants.

    8:16 pm  
    Blogger Jeangenie said...

    Get as many newspaper names as you can find and pin them to a dartboard. Then play darts ...

    9:25 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home